Auction Terms & Conditions ONLINE RETAIL LIQUIDATION AUCTION
Upon registration, the Bidder warrants that they are of legal age and have read and understand the terms and conditions as listed and that such terms shall govern this auction sale.
1. All Bidders must first complete the New Bidder Information form as provided. All Bidders are required to provide valid credit card information in order to register for this auction. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNLESS YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
2. Throughout the auction process Bidders are encouraged to check their bids often in order to ensure success. Bidders may also choose to receive e-mail notifications when Outbid on an item. These notifications will not be sent out during the final two hours of the auction sale.
3. Bidders have the option of setting a maximum bid amount allowing the auction software system to automatically bid on their behalf to the next highest bid increment.
4. All items are always sold strictly UNRESERVED unless specifically mentioned in the item description.
5. Soft Close: In the event that a bid is placed on an item in the final minute of the auction sale, the auction for that item will automatically be extended and remain open for an additional 2 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
6. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD STRICTLY AS IS, WHERE IS. Although the Auction makes every attempt to ensure that all photographs and descriptions are accurate and error free and that all items are authentic, no sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in the description or photos provided. Due to the nature of the Online Auction and of the merchandise that we offer, we are not provided with any information from the consigning companies and therefore we cannot and will not guarantee the history, origin, authenticity, fitness for a particular use, nor the working condition of any item sold.
7. Photos used in the Auction catalogue may on occasion be that of duplicate lots or of equal or similar items as seen and found on the internet. Preview times are offered and all Bidders are encouraged to take advantage of the Preview times in order to thoroughly inspect all items to their own satisfaction.
8. The highest Bidder shall become the Purchaser and no Bidder shall retract his / her bid at any point throughout the auction sale. Purchases become the responsibility of the Purchaser immediately upon award of the successful bid. All sales are final.
9. Upon award of the successful bid, the Purchaser will receive an invoice via email within 6 hours of the close of the auction sale. Full payment for all purchases is required on the day of the auction sale and will be charged to the credit card provided. A 15% Buyers Premium and 13% H.S.T. will be added to the purchase price of all items sold at the auction. Failure to provide full payment using the credit card provided or alternative method of payment during allotted pick up times may result is suspension of bidding privileges.
10. Pickup and Removal: All items must be removed on the dates and times as provided. Any items not picked up after 30 days of the pick up dates will be considered abandoned and the Auction may dispose, donate or resell the items at the sole risk of the Purchaser with no refund provided.
11. Purchasers are responsible to bring any necessary labour, tools and / or packing material in order to remove purchased items. The auction staff are not available to assist with any moving and removal of purchases. Note: Any damages caused to the property by the Purchaser or agents acting on behalf of the Purchaser during removal of the items, will be billed to the Purchaser and added to the Purchaser's credit card.
12. The catalogue listing may be subject to deletions at any time throughout the auction process. In the event that the Auction is unable to deliver any awarded lot(s) as a result of theft, damage, or for any reason whatsoever, the Auction's sole liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lots.
13. By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either the Auction, its related organizations or the consignor of the item or service, arising in any way whatsoever including, but not limiting the generality of the foregoing, any liability resulting from the utilization of the property or services sold or from failure of the goods to match the provided descriptions.
14. The Auction Guy and their employees are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or accidents that may occur on the auction premises.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms