Auction Terms & Conditions Live Auction Terms & Conditions
Upon registration, the bidder agrees with the terms and conditions as listed and that such terms shall govern this auction sale. Additional terms may be posted or announced during the auction sale and are equally as binding as those listed below.
1. All bidders must first register and obtain a bidder number in order to participate at the auction.
2. Although the Auction makes every attempt to ensure that all advertisements and descriptions are accurate and error free, no sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in the description provided. Preview times are offered and all Bidders are encouraged to take advantage of the Preview times in order to thoroughly inspect all items to their own satisfaction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS.
3. The Auction reserves the right to refuse any bid deemed not to be a fair and reasonable opening bid. In the event of any dispute arising as to the amount bid or as to the bidding process, the Auction shall act with sole discretion and as the final authority in determining the successful bidder and may immediately put the lot in dispute up again for sale.
4. Reserve Bids: Items may be offered for auction with a minimum opening bid requirement.
5. The highest bidder shall become the Purchaser and no bidder shall retract his / her bid. Purchases become the responsibility of the purchaser immediately upon award of the successful bid. All sales are final.
6. H.S.T. plus a 10% buyer's premium will be added to the purchase price of all items sold at the auction.
7. Full payment for all purchases must be made on the day of the auction sale. All applicable taxes and auction fees will be added to the purchase price of all items sold at the auction.
8. Where for any reason, as determined by the Auction, the Purchaser is permitted to provide a 25% deposit, full settlement of the balance owed must be made within the next 2 business days by cash, certified cheque and/or by bank draft. In the event the Purchaser fails to provide full settlement for the items purchased, the Auction retains their possessory lien and shall have the right to resell or dispose of the items without notice of any kind to the Purchaser. All deposits are non-refundable.
9. All items must be removed within the time announced and/or posted at the auction sale at the Purchasers own cost and risk and in a manner approved by the Auction. Should the Purchaser fail to remove any items during the allotted time period, the Auction may dispose of or resell the items at the Purchasers sole risk and expense.
10. Purchasers are responsible to bring any necessary tools, packing material or additional labour in order to remove purchased items. Note: Any damages caused to the property by the Purchaser or agents acting on behalf of the Purchaser during removal of the items, will be billed to the Purchaser and added to the Purchaser's credit card.
11. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. The Auction offers no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever.
12. The catalogue listing may be subject to deletions at any time throughout the auction process. In the event that the Auction is unable to deliver any awarded lot(s) as a result of theft, damage, or for any reason whatsoever, the Auction's sole liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lots.
13. By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either the Auction, its related organizations, or the consignor of the item or service, arising in any way whatsoever including, but not limiting the generality of the foregoing, any liability resulting from the utilization of the property or services sold or from failure of the goods to match the provided descriptions.
14. The Auction and their employees are not responsible for any loss, damage or accidents that may occur on the premises.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms